Links

Thursday 1 July 2010

do you see me? because i think i see you.

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Fourteen. Someone you've drifted away from.

Dear Kristina,


       What happened to us? We were best friends from kindergarten and now we barely talk to each other. Which is pretty bad since we go to the same school. When you changed schools after grade 7 I felt so lost and it was so hard for me. Probably because I lost such a good friend/walking buddy/project partner. I loved how we would have our 'fights' which were nothing more than small bickers. And how we would always have to be partnered with Coleen because we were the only ones nice enough to let her join our group. The way that we would do each others homework (you got science and math and me, I got social and LA) it was good times.


I know that you have your own set of friends and I have mine and we didn't have any classes because you are doing a B.Sc and I'm a B.A and I was already taking 200/300 level courses. But maybe, if we're lucky, we'll have a class together. It would be pretty rad.


Anyways you'll always remain a good friend of mine even if we hang out 0% of the time. 


Beth

No comments: