Links

Thursday 15 July 2010

throw up you rockfist if you're feelin it when I drop this

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Twenty-Eight. Someone that changed your life.

Dear Katie,


       Yes you have changed my life in the best way possible. You are the one friend I feel who can be totally high on Jesus all the time and who I can talk about spiritual things freely with at all times. You push me to be a better Christian, thanks so much for that! You push me to know Him better and learn new things about myself through him.

       You want to know how I am, just saying 'fine' won't cut it with you and even if I'm not in the mood to talk about it I will anyways with you. The silences between us are never awkward but rather reflective as I think about the good and bad times I've had you as a friend. Even through the hard times in your life you counted me as a friend even if you didn't want to share everything. It's just been in the last little while we've actually this close (but I enjoy going over to your Grandma's to drink tea and hang out in your rad room).

        Hopefully we can hang out again before you move to Calgary for school. Haha maybe you'll meet a guy there ;) Just kidding! Kinda....

Love!
McFly

No comments: