Links

Tuesday 6 July 2010

again, racing through my brain

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Nineteen. Someone that pesters your mind - good or bad.

Dear Swiss Chalet guy,


      Yes you pester my mind. Gah. You are pretty cute though so that's okay. Minus that hideous "mom" tattoo on your arm. But the first time I saw you working there and I was checking you out and totally didn't notice you were looking at me until it was too late to make it unobvious was pretty funny. And you laughed after :) And then the next time I went in and there you were and I was trying not to be obvious this time when I looked at you but you kept looking at me.And when we left you were still looking. It made my heart glad. 


The next time you weren't there and all I can say is that I hope you haven't quit. Because I really actually want to talk to you. Until next time (if you haven't quit by then).


Beth

No comments: