Links

Thursday 8 July 2010

if everything goes wrong keep singing this song

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Twenty-One. Someone you judged by their first impression.

Dear Brandi


       I guess I kinda judged you on your first impression seeing as you were my grade 6 buddy when I was in grade 2. Well I guess I thought you were really cool because I remembered you from then when we met again. And I was totally right but you were also a lot cooler than what I thought too.

       You have become a Godly woman I look up to with great respect and are one of my mentor's who I feel like I can come to with any problem whatsoever and you will give me an answer full of wisdom and love. You also supply good laughs :) 

        So I guess my first impression of you wasn't bad or wrong but it was far narrower than our relationship now is like. Thanks for being there for me.

In Love,
Beth

No comments: