Links

Friday 9 July 2010

always hard to hold, so letting go ain't easy

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Twenty-Two. Someone you want to give a second chance to.

Dear you.


I know we haven't been close to each other in the last little while but I wish we were. I know things will never go back to how they use to be but that's okay too. Sometimes when something is given up better things will come out of it.


There are so many things that I want to tell you that I haven't and so many things that I want to ask you but am too scared to. I know you may never see this but I hope you do. Even if you commented anonymously and said something that only we know, I would know that I could say everything that I want. 


So maybe I want to give you a second chance. But I also hope that you will give me a second chance too.
From your (ex?) Best friend (?)

No comments: