Links

Monday 21 June 2010

it's not always easy, but i'm here forever

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Four. Closest Sibling.

Dear Pooh Bear,


      Haha I haven't called you that in forever, have I? Well there we go. I don't know what to say to you because I see you everyday and tell you a lot of things. But I don't always tell you everything. You are one of my closest friends and probably will be until we die. You make me laugh and cry and want to die. You think I laugh at you all the time. And you're right; I do. But I'm not laughing because you are ugly or whatever it is you think. I'm laughing because you did whatever it is you do to make me laugh.

       We need to find more Adventure Times to watch. Like Ricardio. And that gross magic one blah. Anyways chill out. I'll see you tomorrow when I get up and we go to Pier 1. Until then.

Hot Tamales.

No comments: