Links

Thursday 24 June 2010

i can breathe for the first time, i'm so movin' on

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Seven. Your Ex-Boyfriend/Girlfriend/Love/Crush.

Dear Ex-Crush,


       I want to be so over thinking about you. But when you show up I can feel my heart flutter a little. It's doing it less though, which I'm glad of. And, most honestly, if you are into her just ask her out already. Don't be stupid and shy and whatnot. Because the worst thing that will happen is rejection. Hm isn't that the truth. Then you move on. If you ever had asked me out after what happened  I can say with confidence that I probably would have said no. Everything in my body would have conflicting feelings about it and I, while probably regretting not, would be much happier not worrying about you and a relationship the way my life has played out up until now. I have to say that the other week when I was looking at a friend who was near where you were standing and caught your eye was pretty awkward. But I wasn't looking at you.


Next time I see you I'll be over you. M~wah!


B.

No comments: