Links

Friday 25 June 2010

how could we know that night would bring us into daylight

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Eight. Your Favourite Internet Friend.

Dear Ali,

       I miss talking to you so much! You helped me through hard times and good times. I love how you introduced me to so many different bands and also to making graphics. My favourite rp's were always with you and the stories and characters we made from/for them will remain my favourite. 

       I hope you are doing well with life. Last time I talked to you I remember you saying that you were going into massage therapy.... or something like that. Have you stuck with it or have you decided to do something different?


We still need to make a trip to Moose Jaw. I miss you a whole heck of a lot. 


Beth~ (aka Shawty (lol))

No comments: