Links

Saturday 26 June 2010

completely incomplete, i'll take your invitation

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Nine. Someone you wish you could meet.

Dear Jason Wade,


      I know you will never read this because you probably have next to zero time to be on a computer looking up fan letters on random blogs while you are touring. Maybe you would wonder why I chose to write this letter (someone you wish you could meet) to you. I know you were here recently on tour with your band but I wasn't able to go to the concert.


       Anyways the reason I want to meet you is to tell you how much your songs mean to me. I have 'grown up' with them and every cd carries different memories. My sister recently told me that she loved your first albums but not the last couple. I disagreed; as I've grown and changed so has your music. Everything needs to change in order to grown and get better. I guess I just understand every single song you've made and how it fits into my life. So thanks for making fantastic music that I can listen to, understand, and grow with. I'll be looking forward to your next album. Hanging By a Moment will be my favourite song until I die. So thanks.


Beth.

No comments: