Links

Saturday 19 June 2010

i don't know you but i want you (all the more for that)

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Two. Crush.

Dear Crush,

       I don't see you very often but you make my life worthwhile when I do. When you look over in my direction my heart skips and I wish you would just talk to me. We have similar interests (music) and as I watch you play your guitar with all that love and determination in your face I find myself falling even more for you. The way you play the piano fills my soul with joy. You make me forget about him and I wonder if you ever sad about losing her. I don't want to date in sympathy so you won't be a rebound when I never even dated him. I don't really know you but my sister kinda does and many other friends of mine do. If there was a way to talk to you I would. But I'm scared at the same time. But I would overcome my fears to be with you. Why can't we just talk and see where it goes from there? Ha, yeah like that will ever happen. Maybe this is why crushes are stupid ridiculous things. Yeah. See you tomorrow.

Beth~ 

No comments: