Links

Sunday 20 June 2010

its business up front and a party in the back

30 Day Letter Challenge Day Three. Parents.

Dear Parents,
      
      I was originally going to write you separate letters but then I decided against it. Why, you may ask? Well I'm lazy but I also thought it was tacky. Haha kidding. I just thought that since its the 30-day letter and not letters I would only write one.

      Really all I want to say is thanks for the memories. I'm outta here. =) No, really I want to say thanks for taking care of me since I was born and giving me support and feeding me and giving me food. So thanks for that.


      But I also want to say that you guys better lay off on some stuff at times. I'm an adult and I need my own space and time and all that good stuff. I understand that it can't be all that easy since almost all of your kids are adults now but please don't treat us like we don't know how to get along in the outside world. You've raised us pretty dang well and I think we can deal for ourselves. Indeed.

     I'll be sticking around for another two years but later I'm looking for my own space. It will be good times. I need to start a new chapter in my life at some time 'rents.


Love your number two.

PS. Happy Father's Day Dad.

No comments: