Links

Monday 5 February 2007

It doesn't matter that I've fallen

So another day at school. Hmm larvely [lovely + larva = not lovely at all]. I have guitar lessons tonight which I'm actually pumped about for once. Maybe it's because Sarah and me are actually making progress together. My mom [insert 'your' mom jokes] actually was listening to us playing together at my house and she thougth it sounded really good. Which means we DO have potential. I just have to get feedback from people at Youth [aka Bryce, Jon, Patricia, Tasha and the other groupies]. Let's see:

Switchfoot concert: Less then a month away! Day before MissionsFest
MissionsFest: Less then a month away. Day after Switchfoot/Copeland
Focus: So soon! Sarah you better come this time! And I'll see you there Michelle!
Church Toboggan Social: Same day as Focus; Sarah you should come to that!
The Sixteenth: Day off of school! RAWK ON! Almost as good as a concert. But no singing or bands =(

It doesn't matter that I've fallen
I've done it a million times before
Which means I've been picked up just as many times

2 comments:

Michelle said...

did you know that JOn is my brother??

EmpathyBot said...

Hey!! I think I kinda quit my job.. Ahem..

So yeah!!b I'll be free on sunday!!! party w00t... I mean

Focus!!

Yush... I am so coming over on friday!!

Oh can you send me the lyrics for Kneaded angel and Crushes are stupid??

I want to work o them and memorise them yup yup yup

What time do you want me to come over on Friday?

Oh I have Valentines day card for you? Yeah!! Hallmarks day!!

<3

Hugs Marty (Sarah)