Links

Friday 23 February 2007

Awakening to the Canadian Dream that is not Gone because This Is my Life

Oh my goodness! Switchfoot last night was sooo amazing! Even if Mel doesn't think so but Katie and I were having so much fun. So we waited outside in this short-ish line for about 20 or so minutes and then when we finally got our tickets ripped we got to go straight in to the "hall" because we didn't need to go to coat check with just our hoodies. So we skipped over about 100 people! Oh yeah! Then we waited in line to buy stuff and the guy at the Copeland booth was so nice. He had no change for a twenty because I only spent about $2 worth on a pin and sticker. So the guy at the Switchfoot booth was a little rude and rushed and was the only one working but I got an oversized t-shirt because they had no smalls left and a sticker. Both stickers are going on my guitar case! Then I went back to the Copeland booth and gave the guy the $2. Yeah it was awesome.

Copeland was pretty good. There stuff was a bit mellower minus about one song people did get into. But I actually did like their music. They seemed like sweet guys. Then about half hour later they were done Switchfoot came on stage and played AMAZINGLY! geez. I just found out from my friend who was there that the guy in the crowd actually didn't keep the guitar, a security person took it away. *relief* Then then yeah. So amazing. Chem 6A was the song that was chosen online for our city. Crazy. Mostly stuff from the last three cds were sung. good stuff. And I got lots of videos of them and a few pictures. Katie and me sang to Gone and then I sang to every song they played except for one. Because I'm not really found of Shadow proves the Sunshine. yup. Amazing.

But I got to go before school starts. This morning when I turned on my mp3 the song was Oh! Gravity by Switchfoot. XD. Gah the music has been following me! But I love it so <3

Awakening, Oh!Gravity, Meant to live, 24, Dare you to move, American [Canadian and they referred to it] Dream, Gone, Chem 6A, This is your Life and so much more!

No comments: