Links

Thursday 15 February 2007

School's Out for the Summer

Not really. I kind of wish it was now, but there's only a few months to go. It's probably because I have Friday and Monday off, four day weekend! And then I get March 1st and 2nd off too. So much crap has been shoved on me in the last few days and weeks and two months:

1) Switchfoot concert (giant yay)
2) MissionsFest (yay)
3) Braces coming off (finally yay)
4) Might be able to go to my cousins wedding in Ontario by plane for a weekend (yay)
5) Band is coming together (yay)
6) and then it might fall apart (nay)
7) because my Best Friend might be moving (nay)
8) Going to Ontario for the summer (yay)
9) Working & going to camp (yay)
10) Which means I need to quit my job (yay and nay)

1 comment:

EmpathyBot said...

Give me your hand... We'll make it.. I swear