Links

Saturday 10 February 2007

Money Doesn't Grow On Trees; It IS the Tree

Time sure flies, especially during a busy & hectic week. My weeks are always hectic now. Especially with work. I need to quit. Seriously. My math homework and study is killing me. Well what do I want? ... hmmm a car mostly. And maybe some guitar gear. And then I have to save money for Birthday gifts. And Then Sarah & me both are getting new guitar straps. Egad. It's so nasty. I think I could settle for just the truck I want and be quite happy for a while after that without buying anything (minus concerts & cd's of course)

I think I need to quit.

On a lighter note ;;
Next Friday = day off school! but no youth =( but Sarah's coming over =)
That Sunday = Toboggan Church Social thing & Focus
Then Monday = another day off school (Go Family Day!)
And Thursday = Switchfoot Concert. (OHEMGEE IT'S SO CLOSE! AHHHHH! *mosh*)
Finally Friday = MissionsFest

No comments: