Links

Wednesday 31 January 2007

Oh! Humanity... I can't see

Quiz Day (since I'm dead from the first day back to school for semester two)

You Are 60% Lady

You're part lady, part modern woman.
Etiquette is important to you, but you brush aside rules that are outdated or silly.
Are You A Lady?

You Are 60% Boyish and 40% Girlish

You are pretty evenly split down the middle - a total eunuch.
Okay, kidding about the eunuch part. But you do get along with both sexes.
You reject traditional gender roles. However, you don't actively fight them.
You're just you. You don't try to be what people expect you to be.

Ha, I love comparing those two, so weird...


You are 80% Taurus
How Taurus Are You?

Just because I was born in April

You Are An ISFJ

The Nurturer

You have a strong need to belong, and you very loyal.
A good listener, you excell at helping others in practical ways.
In your spare time, you enjoy engaging your senses through art, cooking, and music.
You find it easy to be devoted to one person, who you do special things for.

You would make a good interior designer, chef, or child psychologist.
What's Your Personality Type?

Crazy, but I wouldn't be a good chef or shrink

You Should Be a Musician

You have a rare combinations of talents: an ear for music, nimble fingers, and the willpower to practice.
You could master almost any instrument you choose to play (if you haven't already!)
What Sort of Artist Should You Be?

mmhm

Dark Purple

To others, you seem a bit dark, mysterious, and moody.
In truth, you are just a very unique person who doesn't care what others think.
And you really enjoy your offbeat interests and friends.
You've decided that life is about living for yourself - simple as that.

Tasha loves purple

The Movie Of Your Life Is An Indie Flick

You do things your own way - and it's made for colorful times.
Your life hasn't turned out how anyone expected, thank goodness!

Your best movie matches: Clerks, Garden State, Napoleon Dynamite
If Your Life Was a Movie, What Genre Would It Be?

Jake Richardson (one of my favorite actors) is in Clerks (I & II i think) and Garden State I believe; but ND?! Nooooooo!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

:) I had some fun doing those things after I saw this post.

I'm dark purple as well. :) but I am an ENFP

see ya
M