Links

Wednesday 24 January 2007

Nothing More Then a Cover Song

Sometimes I really wonder what road I'm travelling down in life. I mean yeah, I'm going down the straight and narrow but it seems to me that I like to wander off and walk right beside it sometimes. Besides that though, the just of what I mean is in careers. People are always telling me I need to start thinking about it seriously. Only one person told me that I'm still young and shouldn't need to worry about it that much. But I know both those answers are true and that's what hurts me.

Three people know my true dream. And while I know they all think I can most definetly accomplish this dream I'm scared at the same time. I know my parents don't think it's the best thing in the world (look at what my sisters want to become: Teacher --> now studying to become a teacher's aid, Interior Designer, Marine Biologist) I'm out of the loop. (I wanted to become a nurse when I was like 5; I found out soon after that I get slightly faint and nautious at the sight of bloody cuts) I know it doesn't pay the best but it's my love something I would be truely happy doing; is that not important too?

I can go to post-secondary to get a degree or certificate to become a music producer, from there I can become the musician I've always wanted to be. I'd love to write books too. I just am not into the science's and math's. Hardly even the social's. I also wouldn't mind going into website design or graphic design (check this awesome place out)

There done my rant for my more serious bloggy thingy.

No comments: