Links

Friday 26 January 2007

¿Por qué estudias español?

So here I am, sitting at my mom's laptop trying to study my butt off for my Spanish exam later today. My Spanish teacher was probably only in our class for about two months before her 'streak of bad luck' caused us to have a sub who ended up harassing a grade 10 student and then gave us an awesome sub for the sub who was actually... Guatemalan I believe. Ha he was in a crew, I swear, or at least his brothers were, they ended up in jail.

Anywho, if anyone studying Spanish needs a good site to study off of (for grammar and the like) I use studyspanish.com It's a pretty good site because after each grammar lesson there are short quizzes to see how well you understand the information. So I better go and finish studying before my test this after noon.

Exams = 2 down ; 1 to go
Social Part A (written)= 25/30
Social Part B (mc) = ?
Spanish = ?

No comments: