Links

Friday 2 March 2007

My Tired Eyes. Sleep! For Rest is Coming

So it's technically Friday and a whole lot of bad programming is on TV this late. I should be watching Jannet's Supernatural dvd's she lent me but I don't want to wake anyone up. Yesterday was fun except for the rude bus driver *glare*

So Jannet, Mira, Kelsey, Steph, Jade (dressed up as a guy which was quite freaky actually), and I had lunch at Tokyo Express. Hmmm good stuff. Then We went to Town Center and hung out there for a good hour and a half after lunch. Fun fun stuff. Tawnya had to ditch because some relatives from the states came up unexpectedly. And then Jade had to leave right after lunch which kinda sucked. But then the others came up with idea that we could start "a band" *cough* I'm the bodyguard and singer (and the only one with any talent as they happened to mention) Jannet the guitarist, Mira the drummer, Kelsey the keyboardist, Steph the manager, and Jade, well she's the back-up dancer. Yeah. And our name? The Bio-Dome5 as Jannet so 'brilliantly' came up with. So lame but fun at the same time.

At youth this evening we are playing Wally-ball! (after my 6 hours of work from 12 to 6) We usually have a blast and Katie is bringing a friend, Kennedy so I'm excited to see how this all works out. Thank goodness that Curtis couldn't come this week XD hardly any room otherwise.

And this is the first post in March! Yay!

No comments: