Links

Tuesday 20 March 2007

Life of... Me, not Pi.

So Sarah is staying at our house, for I don't know how long. I'm not really mad or opposed to this, and everyone is getting use to it quickly. I guess in a way it just is awkward right now and a bit weird having someone not related to us stay in our house. The closest person I can think of that has stayed with us with no relation is my dad's second cousin, so my... third cousin? or second once removed or something? All confusing. But yes. I'm at school right now and have to go soon. And I have to work tonight. AND the re-release of Family Force 5's album comes out today which I can't get because I work right away. ;_; Sorrow. But I'll get someone in my family to go out and buy it for me. Plus Mel has like 3 or so cd's she wants. Yes.

No comments: