Links

Monday 12 March 2007

Broken Soul ;; No Place to Go

Well, after last night I can only say that we need more practice. So much for being the optimist in the group. When those other girls were practicing their songs I told Mel and Sarah it's a totally different style from what we play. Still, for other reasons, my soul seems to be broken and be bleeding.

My life has no direction. It's not spinning at all yet my head is so blurred. I have no life after high school. And I can't work much longer. There's nothing for me to do. Maybe after high school I should go to BC and live with my grandparents for a year or so and work around town there, do some soul searching. I'd miss so many people here that I can't even begin to name for fear that we'll grow apart and they'll change, and I'll change, and they won't like me anymore the way they use to, they won't love me like they did before. But maybe I can find something I like and love and am proud of and am almost worthy of doing.

1 comment:

Kelela said...

you know what? I think every experience in life, you grow a little. So don't think just because you are a different style than some that it is bad and your style is the wrong one. There is no right or wrong one. So just be yourself. To quote Maria off of Sound Of Music, "Just wait a year or two". You may seem bummed now, but this time of your life is all about figuring out. So don't fret my friend. I am glad you came out on sunday. Thanks. :)