Links

Thursday 23 September 2010

the sky explodes and my heart it overloads

30 Day Song Challenge. Day Thirty. Your Favourite Song At This Time Last Year.

I don't remember. Facebook says he last band/artist I liked anywhere near that time was in May. So here you go. This version, not the new version.

The Envy - Don't Let Go

When it all comes crashing down
And you won't stop spinning round
You feel like you're falling from the clouds
But you never hit the ground

So take this stretch of road
We'll call it home
Just run away with me tonight

Just don't let go of me

Can a love like ours survive
In such cold uncertain times
I know that if you only hold me tight
We can make it through tonight

So lets run on down the interstate, and across the sea
Everywhere I go I wanna take you with me

Don't let go, of me
Don't let go, of me

And I close my eyes
And I think of you
We're gonna make it babe
We're gonna make it through

Just don't let go

Underneath my velvet skies
Forever in your eyes
I see reflections of the light
Just dance with me tonight

Overhead the sky explodes
And my heart it overloads
Throw your arms around my neck
And don't let go

We'll take this stretch of road
We'll call it home
Just run away with me
Just dont let go, of me

Don't let go, of me (x3)
Just don't let go

No comments: