Links

Sunday 14 December 2008

Sweet Beans, Cool Action Reposted

I'm sorry; I found this on your blog while I was looking through your old posts because I was bored. And while I am still anxiously awaiting your letter (the anxiety getting more and more overwhelming every time I think of it). I know that a lot of those posts were about him, a lot about me, and some I wonder if they were about me and secretly hope they either weren't or were. But this one stayed in my memory. And I wanted to repost it with the same title. Forgive me if you no longer see us in this way. But I still hope we are and will be until we are old little grannies bopping each other with our walkers and canes. And me throwing little pill bottles at you XD.



Friends 'til the end
That's what was promised
But what if it all changes, my friend.
What if one goes away?

Plans get changed,
Promises broken,
But one thing remains true
I'll always be here[there] for you.

Secrets, laughter,
Pain and smiles
"I'd swim oceans for you"
This is all true, back at you.


So tell me the truth,
because from you I can take it,
This is for real,
Even if it ends bittersweet.


So take this with you where ever you go,
I hope our lives intertwine,
For you I'd run a thousand miles
Be with you until I die.



Sweet Beans and Cool Action, My Sister, My Friend

No comments: