Links

Wednesday 10 December 2008

ABC's

A
- Available: I suppose I am
- Age: 20 divided by 2 minus 4 times 3
- Animal: Frog
- Actor: Paul Giamati.

B
- Birthday/Birthplace: Past/Here
- Best feeling in the world: UMMMMMMMMMMM
- Blind or Deaf: BLIND. I need to hear my music..... plus I can be partially blind or color blind haha!
- Best weather: When its really warm but theres snow. Yes.
- Been in Love: UMMMMMMMMM
- Been bitched out?: O.O maybe by someone I don't even know?
- Been on stage?: Yes.
- Believe in yourself? Sometimes, usually.
- Believe in life on other planets: Other then volcanos and such not really.
- Believe in miracles: YES.
- Believe in Magic: No. Unless its just like a form of expression.
- Believe in God: YES.
- Believe in Satan: Yes, sadly. Not in a good way though. DIE!
- Believe in Santa: St. Nick
- Believe in Ghosts/spirits: Evil.

C
- Car: '92 Subaru Legacy. My love.
- Candy: sourz
- Colour: green, browns, blacks, whites
- Cried in school: sigh yes. rawr.
- Chinese/Mexican: what?
- Cake or pie: DOUBLE CHOCOLATE CAKE.
- Country to visit: Sweden? No, EVERY COUNTRY!

D
- Day or Night: NIGHT
- Dream vehicle: '52 Chevy Pickup
- Danced: I have
- Dance in the rain?: Yes
- Do the splits? Not anymore thanks

E
- Eggs: Ok XD
- Eyes: Hazel
- Everyone has a(n): lung
- Ever failed a class?: Not yet

F
- First crush: UMMMMMM i do not remember
- Full name: *static*
- First thoughts waking up: 5 more minut....
- Food: PIZZA.

G
- Greatest Fear: Right now? I don't know.
- Giver or taker: Giver. I love the reactions.
- Goals: To make a demo and maybe cd!
- Gum: Uh... berry flavours.
- Get along with your parents?: Yeah pretty good!
- Good luck charm: None.

In guys/girls
Eye colour: Doesn't matter
Hair Colour: Doesn't matter, as long as it looks good on him
Height: As long as they are taller than me
Clothing Style: Anything but gansta and as long as it looks good
Characteristics: Funny, smart, loving, compassionate, good looking (wait is that not a characteristic?)

H
- Hair Colour: Dirty blonde
- Height: 5'5
- Happy: Meh
- Holiday: ALL THE HOLIDAYS WHEE!!! XDD
- How you want to die: In my sleep.. O;
- Health freak?: Nope XD
- Hate: No one; food on the other hand...

I
- Ice Cream: CHOCOLATE
- Instrument: Guitar, Bass guitar, piano, violin, cello

J
- Jewelry: Necklaces, sometimes earrings

K
- Kids: None. Not for a loooooooong time yet.
- Kickboxing or karate: Boxing!
- Keep a journal?: Somewhat

L
- Longest Car Ride: Here to Ontario. Yes.
- Love: Family and Friends (:
- Letter: B!
- Laughed so hard you cried: A lot
- Love at first sight: UMMMMMMM my guitars!!!

M
- Milk flavor: regular or chocolate
- Movie: (There are quite a few)
- Mooned anyone?: No way O:
- Marriage: Maybe someday; to the right person
- Motion sickness? Nope!
- McD’s or BK: Micky D's

N
- Number of Piercings: Just my ears LOL
- Number: which one.... there are a mighty number of numbers out there

O
- Overused Phrases: lol ; rawr

P
- Place you’d like to live: Wherever I feel like
- Pepsi/Coke: COKE.

Q
- Quail: Funny birds
- Queen: Love them!

R
- Reason to cry: ...
- Reality T.V.: Biggest Loser, the only Reality TV I watch
- Radio Station: Not much that I find good, I put in one of my own mixed cds
- Roll your tongue in a circle? No

S
- Song: Too many to name!
- Shoe size: 8 1/2
- Salad Dressing: Ceaser or that spritzer stuff
- Sushi: YAY!
- Skipped school: No
- Slept outside: Yup, in a tent
- Seen a dead body? Yes
- Skinny dipped? No
- Shower daily? No, it is unhealthy for thy natural oils
- Sing well?: Meh
- In the shower? No
- Swear?: No
- Single/Group dates: Group that turns into single eventually
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Raspberries
- Scientists need to invent: something useful
- Time for bed: Whenever I need to
- Thunderstorms: Love em'
- TV: cartoons aw. I miss the good old ones
- Touch your tongue to your nose:? I have tried
- Unpredictable: Most drivers. So annoying

V
- Vegetable you hate: Tomatoes, onions, cooked mushrooms
- Vegetable you love: Cauliflower, brusselsprouts
- Vacation spot: BC

W
- Weakness: Guitar
- When you grow up: ummmm grow up? what is that?
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: HAHA that's funny!
- Who makes you laugh the most: Curtis with his weird witty humour
- Worst feeling: Puke-tasic ones
- Wanted to be a model? No
- Where do we go when we die: Heaven or hell! Geez that was easy. No purgatory there.
- Worst weather: Really hot hot weather

X
-X-Rays: teeth, arm, for my kidneys

Y
-Year it is now: 2008
-Yellow: Katie's colour! yay! So good!

Z
- Zoo animal: Lions, and Tigers, and..... Zebras oh my!
- Zodiac sign: Taraus. I think.

No comments: