Links

Wednesday 20 June 2007

Personal Insight for the Broken Minded

Let's just say that one friend fails another one stands up strong.

Lately I've been getting taught a lot of different things:
The weekend was crazy especially when I lost my voice. Which made everything suckier. But Sunday. Crazy. I was taught through songs alone that I was never alone, there is a deeper, greater love for me. I need to rely on His love alone most of all before anything greater can come from that. I'll be let down by anything else if I can't understand this first.

Secondly: E-mail someone for advice that you haven't e-mailed forever because they'll love to hear your personal life. Trust me. And if you mention Justin Timberlake they'll think he's gay. Literally. It's pretty flippin awesome.

Through them though things may become clearer. Take it from my view though. Everything I've read in that one e-mail sounds so hard but if I Talk about it, those things may become real and not seem as hard., if I put all my trust in Him.


And last but definitely not least:


Have you heard Thousand Foot Krutch's new song "What Do We Know?" good Our Lady Peace-ness stuff going on there (Trev of TFK loves Our Lady Peace especially since they're from the same city XD)

Peace out Kids,
Beth

No comments: