Links

Friday 1 June 2007

Cover Letter for my Life

So, let's see... I haven't done a formal big update for a while now. So here I go:

Math is pretty much sucking as usual. I think at the state I'm in though I'm going to have to drop to applied, which is even more sucking because I am passing the course otherwise. Yup. That's my only sucking class. And other ones I'm just get high seventies. Come on, show me the eighties + nineties = honors baby.

Got a email from Tasha this morning. Even though it was a group e-mail it's still good to know she's doing alright even if members of her group aren't. If anyone wants the email forwarded to them just comment and I'll send it straight to you.

Um... going out to camp tonight. I don't want to stay overnight but I have to. It sucks because the Capilano Talent night to tonight and I can't go/perform because of that. =( Oh well, if it was because of something dumb like work I'd be mad not sad. I'll go to CYG on the 15 because 1) it's the wrap up and 2) I can't go next week on their camping trip for various reasons. So to get back on topic, at least tomorrow I learn basic first aid, and I get to see camp people whom I haven't seen in forevers! Muchos amor.

That's about all I can do for now. Till later,

Beth

No comments: