Links

Monday 16 April 2007

Got Talent? No? Then Don't Bash!

So we had our school's talent show today which was pretty good, except for the lack of energy in the gym. Come on people, do the wave or something! I hate how people bash other people though. Seriously, get a life or show me that you have talent and therefore can bash them to a point. Such as the bagpiper. Just because you don't like the person doesn't mean she's bad. She was really good. Why don't you try playing the bagpipes? That's what I thought. And Jolene (sp?). That made me really mad. Just because she found comfort in God doesn't make it right to bash her. So what if I start bashing Buddha or Muslim faiths? That is so going to become a song. Thank you everyone to voting to this. I now know what you need to hear.

Well, Jolene sang a lovely song and was my second favourite. My favourite being Life Sentence, because their band only had one female who was also the bassist and lead singer. Then Frankie with his magic show was good. And the short video clips were cool as well.

That's about it but I wish we could preform at the talent show but Sarah doesn't go to the same school as us so it would have been quite hard.

No comments: