Links

Thursday 19 April 2007

Count Down!

Ten Random Things About Me:
10. I've been playing the guitar for just about four years
9. I have no feeling on the side of one of the fingers on my left hand
8. I have had the same hair style my whole life (in a ponytail XP)
7. After grade 12 I'm getting a fawk hawk (or something of the like)
6. Of famous old skool bands my 3 faves in order are: Elvis, Queen, the Beatles
5. I own more frog things then any one else I've met
4. I'm a computer genius.... of sorts
3. Mel and I use to look like twins
2. I'm not interested in stories with vampires... seriously! XD
1. I try to be humorous if the atmosphere in a place is gloomy. Unless I'm the gloomy one...

Nine Things I Want To Do Before I Die:
9. Find the guy I would want to spend the rest of my life with.
8. Have kids if I ever got married
7. Travel through out the state Washington
6. Buy a Chevy Pick-up from the 1950's
5. Build a small recording studio
4. Release one CD
3. Write a book if ^ (the above) doesn't work out
2. Meet: Dave Pelsue, Trevor McNevan, Jason Wade, Christian Lindskog, Krystal Meyers, and Kelly Clarkson
1. Drink a million energy drinks in one day

Eight Ways To Annoy Me:
8. waking me up early in the morning
7. make me eat food I don't like
6. give me too many tasks
5. make me do housework right before/after work
4. do something after I tell you to stop
3. comfort me when I'm in a bad mood ... I will bite your head off
2. find out an amazing song has a swear in it ... you didn't need to do that =(
1. take something of mine without asking/after I say no

Seven Things I Need:
7. more time with God
6. love
5. sleep
4. foooooood (rawr or I get annoyed =D)
3. friends
2. music
1. God

Six Favorite Things In My Room:
6. clothes....
5. blankets
4. frogs (XD)
3. books
2. Cd's
1. acoustic guitar

Five Things I'm Scared Of:
5. Losing the people I love
4. Not getting married when I'm older
3. Getting hurt by the guy I love (nerd = me ; it sounds too cliche XD)
2. Dying painfully and slowly (not dying itself however)
1. Being rejected, dejected, subject to decay (well I was but Jesus saved me so that doesn't count in a sense I suppose)

Four Things I Do Everyday:
4. Eat
3. Sleep
2. Breathe
1. Repeat

Three Things I'll Never Forget:
3. crushes (unfortunately)
2. family/friends
1. God's love for me

Two Things I'll Always Cherish:
2. Family/Friends
1. God's Love for me when I don't deserve it

One Confession I Must Make:
1. I have never kissed a boy/been on a date

No comments: