Oh man. There are so many great quotes in this movie. And so many are still "relevant." How can I choose just one?
- Bender: “You’re a neomaxizoomdweebie.”
- Bender: “Eat. My. Shorts.”
- Bender: “Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?”
- Bender: “Screws fall out all the time. The world is an imperfect place.”
- Mr. Vernon: “Don’t mess with the bull, young man. You’ll get the horns.”
- Andrew: “We’re all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that’s all.”
- Bender: “So, it’s sorta social, demented and sad, but social.”
- Andrew: “I didn’t dump my purse out on the couch and invite everyone into my problems.”
- Bender: Well I'm free the Saturday after that. Beyond that, I'm going to have to check my calendar.
Vernon: Good, cause it's going to be filled. We'll keep going. You want another one? Just say the word say it. Instead of going to prison you'll come here. Are you through?
Vernon: I'm doing society a favor.
Vernon: That's another one right now! I've got you for the rest of your natural born life if you don't watch your step. You want another one?
Vernon: You got it! You got another one right there! That's another one pal!
- Bender: “Well, Brian, this is a very nutritious lunch. All the food groups are represented. Did your mom marry Mr. Rogers?”Brian: “Uh, no. Mr. Johnson.”
- Bender: “You won’t accept a guy’s tongue in your mouth, and you’re going to eat that?”Claire: “Can I eat?”Bender: “I don’t know. Give it a try.”
- Mr. Vernon: “The next time I have to come in here, I’m crackin’ skulls.”
- Bender: “You keep eating your hand, and you’re not gonna be hungry for lunch…”
- Andrew: “Just you and me. Two hits…me hitting you, you hitting the floor.”
- Brian: “Are you gonna be, like, a shopping bag lady?”
- Bender: “Sweets. You couldn't ignore me if you tried.”
What did you wanna be when you were young?
Carl: When I was a kid, I wanted to be John Lennon.
Richard Vernon: Carl, don't be a goof. I'm making a serious point here.
- Bender: “That man... is a brownie hound.”
- Bender: “You know how you said before, how your parents use you to get back at each other? Wouldn't I be outstanding in that capacity?”
- Brian: “Sincerely yours, the Breakfast Club.”