Links

Saturday 20 March 2010

ROAR. I am lion.

Mmm I suppose I should post a really real blog post once in a while right? So. Life.
It's been getting me down a little I won't lie.
I guess I've been dwelling on things I have no control over. Stupid.
Like why it seems like guys don't like me. And why all these people I've grown up, who are in relationships, are suddenly getting engaged or married.
I'm left behind.
I even feel left behind in my own family. Not that anyone else it dating but everyone else has been asked out on dates more than my 1 time. Hmpf.
I need to get out there in the world but at the same time I really don't want to either.

It's like I'm getting stretched into 2 directions. Stop and drop everything and just leave and go anywhere. Or stay and see where I am after I finish school.

And school. It feels like my friends and sisters always have nothing to do and I'm doing all this work for my classes. I guess that's the joy of being an English major... but really? Not even one paper or test to study for? I know Heather does actually do a lot of studying and Monica too but other than them it's rare that I see anyone else in our group actually doing something school related.

STEAM.

I have to say that it felt so good to just screw over my paper for Monday to have a Girls Night Out with my mom and go shopping for 1 1/2 or so hours. I don't get out enough as it is and I think I've been really depressed lately because of this. And other above stated reasons. So it felt to just spend money on myself.

2 more papers left before exams. 1 on Monday then I can slack (minus weekly comment papers <_< and reading for classes) until Easter break to work on my last paper. Speaking of Easter I was nominated to play bass for our Good Friday service since the regular bassist is on his Spring Break that week.

And and and. BOO. My last final is on my birthday T_T Super sad. Good thing its a Friday.

And I need a haircut again.

2 comments:

Peter said...

I feel the same way about friends getting married and moving away. I also have been entertaining the thought of completely dropping school and discovering the world. But I won't... maybe when I am done school...

McFly said...

I've been thinking a lot about doing that too. I was thinking of traveling around Britain or doing a road trip all over the USA.

I can't see myself getting a job right away after graduating and I know that it's on my heart to see more of the world.