Links

Monday 10 August 2009

Things, Oh Marvelous Things!

I'm house sitting in two weeks starting Saturday.

The dog that's there (that I can say I am dog sitting, haha) only understands Spanish. Excellent chance to practice and not get lip back. Bwa hahaha!

School starts in T-minus 3 weeks (from tomorrow). Semester ends in T-minus 3 months and 3 weeks.


First it was all babies popping up in our church, now it's weddings! Craziness!

Tasha's wedding is in a month's (give a few days) time!!!! And then Jessica from church is engaged! And it will be no time before Anna's engaged, I'm sure. And what about Mark and his girlfriend? Yeah, soon enough, soon enough. There's going to be no singles left to talk to soon *insert scream face* Horror of horrors!!!!

1 comment:

Peter said...

I can definitely relate to that feeling. Total weddings at Cap this year: 15 and counting. Madness... utter madness.