Links

Monday 5 January 2009

Excitement.

Excitement.

For the first time in my life (Sunday) I felt my age and like an adult. It was an amazing feeling. I was happy with who I am, what I was doing, and everything. It was amazing.

I love the new hardwood floors in the house. They look spectacular. I am glad they are done. It makes me want to do interior decorating.

Tomorrow I am meeting Patricia for coffee. It will be great because I need someone to talk to about everything that has been happening the last few months. I am ready.

Wednesday I start school with English. I cannot wait. I need the readings, and the lectures, and the environment. I need my friends and yes. Then I am going to go buy some luggage bags at Army & Navy because they are on sale and I will eventually need some. Thursday has my first two new classes and only new classes. I am scared yet excited at the same time for them. I pray I will make it through that day.

Friday I will get to see my friends from high school! I have not seen them since June and this is our Christmas exchange. It will be fun, I know it!

This week is shaping up to be good. Minus work.

No comments: