Links

Friday 6 June 2008

Feels Like

I feel like everyone I've known is suddenly
lying to me,
forgetting me,
ignoring me, or
staring at me like I'm some sort of freak.

I just want to lock myself away right now. I really don't think you know.

So broken.
So cold.

I'm glad its the weekend so I don't have to go back to school tomorrow. Today was bad. And that I'm working tonight. It's almost better than being here. I just want to jump in a car and drive and drive and drive. Good thing I'm not working tomorrow or Sunday. I just want to stay in bed all day. Then I want to enjoy Sunday afternoon with Curtis because at least he'll cheer me up a lot and I have so much I want to talk to him about. And I thank God for Aurora. Even if she didn't understand she still cared. And for placing her there when I don't think I could have made it.

No comments: