Links

Friday 14 March 2008

Song Survey 2

Instructions: Put your favorite music player on shuffle and fill in the names of the songs in the order they show up. Or you could pick your own songs, but that's not as much fun. ;)

Right now, I feel: Vertigo » U2

My message to the world has always been: Bury Me (the scarlet path) » Stutterfly

My favorite thing to do is: If I Can Dream » Elvis Presley

When I'm drunk I say: Near to Far » One Star Story

This song will be playing when I meet the love of my life: My Way or the Highway » Relient K

The best thing about me is: Somewhere in Between » Lifehouse

When I'm in the shower, I sing: Sure Thing Falling » Yellowcard

The story of my life is: Killer Queen » Queen

My deepest secret is: Love » Kids In the Way

What I did last night was: Comatose » Skillet

My ultimate song for dancing is: Waste My Time » Alexz Johnson (Instant Star)

If I got lost on a desert island, I would yell: All We Were » Jimmy Robbins

My parents are like the song: Here Without You » 3 Doors Down

My innermost desire is: Little House » The Fray

At my funeral they'll play: When it Rains » Paramore

I'll have a good day if I can just hear: Undeniable » Mat Kearney

Happiness is: Lift It » Thousand Foot Krutch

This song describes my grandparents: Save Your Scissors » City and Colour

If I reached the top of Mount Everest, what I would scream: For a Moment » Stereotrap

Behind my back, my friends think I'm: Right Here » Jeremy Camp

My make-out song is: Count Yourself In » Ten Second Epic

Next time I'm in front of a crowd, I'll say: Meant to Live » Switchfoot

My day will be like: Wonderwall » Oasis

How will you die?: A Lack of Colour » Death Cab for Cutie

My birth was like: Photograph » 12 Stones

My friends see me as: Love is on the Run » Krystal Meyers

Will I ever have kids?: Lose Yourself » Family Force 5

My last words will be: Bridge to Nowhere » Sam Roberts

My theme song: Invincible » Muse

No comments: