Links

Friday 4 January 2008

2007 : In Retrospect

2007: In The Beginning
Where did you bring in the New Year?: My house
Who were you with?: myself. Sarah, Curtis, Earl, Tasha, Storme, Jonna, Mr.T, Mrs. M, my family, my dog, my 'uncle and aunt', and maybe two other people who I can't think of right now.
Did you kiss anyone at midnight?: nope.
Did you make any resolutions?: Nope

2007: Your Love Life
Did you break up with anyone?: no
Did you get anything for Valentine's day?: Chocolate from my parents/friends
Did you meet anyone special?: not in 2007
Did you fall in love?: mehbe

2007: Friends and Enemies
Did you meet any new friends this year?: yes
Did any of your friendships end?: no
Did you dislike anyone?: of course
Did you make any new enemies?: i don't think so
Did you resolve any fights?: yes.
Who was your closest friend?: Sarah & Tasha
Who did you grow apart from?: people
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?: sometimes, hardly though

2007: Your BIRTHDAY!!!
Did you have a cake? yes
What did you do for your birthday?: had a few people over.
Did you have a party?: just with close family/friends
Did you get any presents?: yes
If so what was the best thing you got?: i dont really remember.

2007: All about YOU
Did you change at all this year?: hardly
Did you dye your hair?: no
Did you get your hair cut?: yes
Did you change your style?: not much
Were you in school?: well..yeah
Did you get good grades?: about 80's in all my classes
Did you have a job?: yes
Did you drive?: little with my learners
Did you own a car?: no
Did anyone close to you give birth?: kinda ; two ladies from my church that I know well
Did you move at all?: nope
Did you go on any vacations?: Yup. Twice to Ontario, through the Northern States, once to BC, and out to camp a few times
Did you leave the country at all?: Yes
Would you change anything about yourself now?: nope.


2007: Wrap Up.
Was 2007 a good year?: It was alright
Did 2007 bring any new insights?: mmm... possibly
Do you think 2008 will top 2007? Hopefully. I turn legal!
If you could relive any moment which would you choose?: That's hard. The last Refinery YG I think. I wish I played more games with everyone. And stuff.

No comments: