Links

Saturday 15 December 2007

Dreams: The Helper

I read in a magazine a few weeks ago that dreams are more then just a movie playing on in your head. You know how animals twitch in their sleep, usually like they are running or something? Well, supposedly some dreams help figure out what to do about certain situations. You know that old dream where people are caught in their underwear in public? Well that's just to help the person actually remember to put their clothes on before leaving, or to that effect anyways. Some of it I must admit sounds like a load of garbage. But if the research goes farther it might be more believable.

I don't know if my dreams help me ever. I never remember them so I suspect they don't. At any rate if my dreams where suppose to help me I wouldn't want to know what I was dreaming of lately. My mind feels so screwed over right now because of... everything. Stupid school. Stupid work. Stupid boys. Stupid YG. Stupid Programs. Stupid Shopping.

1 comment:

yeti said...

Yeah we talked about in school in psychology how dreams might be a creative way of problem solving. i dont know. who does?
I do wish everything could be unstupid for you. I hope this break is extra refreshing for you. I'll pray that the stupid thing smarten up, and i will prey for you.

we should go out for coffee (tea) sometime before you head back to school. i am away until the 27th, but i dint know what i am doing after that.
peace