Links

Tuesday 6 November 2007

Steeps and Stories

So on Sunday Mel, Patricia, and I went to Steeps for tea. It was such a nice cozy place that I wouldn't mind going back there. And for someone who doesn't like to drink tea, I sure had quite a bit! Mmm but it was Lemon Drop so I can't complain, its the one type of tea that I don't mind.

So after hanging out at Steeps for a while we walked Whyte for a bit and went into a few stores. Somehow all the one's we went in had a funny smell.... maybe it was just because its Whyte or they were concession stores but eh.

Then right before leaving for home, we noticed that Earl was working and dropped in to say hi. We thought he'd give us some free bubble tea but in the end we decided that he didn't like the guy he was working with that night because he wouldn't let Earl have his much needed break. Haha what an amazing story.

No comments: